She can be sweet and she can be feisty. In a never-seen-before avatar, Sonakshi takes on a volley of questions and fires back replies in an interview with zoOm.

Who are the best dressed celebs in B-Town?
Among the women, I like Katrina and Deepika. Among the men, it's gotta be Akshay.

Who would you call the Catwoman of Bollywood?
Me, with all my catfights. Ha, ha, ha!

Of the seven sins, which ones are youreally guilty of?
Sloth and Gluttony. I'm lazy and I'm a foodie.

One role you'd give your left arm for?
Kareena's role in "Jab We Met".

One secret your fans don't know about you...
I'm very good at playing Scrabble.

Would you ever be in a live-in relationship?
My parents won't approve of it, so why hassle them?

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Im-the-catwoman-of-B-Town-Sonakshi/articleshow/10339094.cms